Dr. Trista Onesti is a board certified pediatric dentist. She grew up in Youngstown Ohio and attended Cardinal Mooney High School. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University in 1995 with a B.A. in biochemistry and chemistry. Dr. Trista stayed in Ohio to complete her doctor of dental surgery degree. She graduated from The Ohio State University in 1999. She subsequently completed a two-year post doctoral residency program at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Youngstown and The Veterans Administration Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
After working in a pediatric dental office she found her true calling. She completed her two-year pediatric dental residency at Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital/ Case School of Dental Medicine. She received her Diplomate status from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry shortly after.
Currently, Dr. Trista is the pediatric dentist for the Cleveland Clinic, Department of Plastic Surgery, Craniofacial Team. She also spends time as an attending doctor at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Youngstown, Ohio. There she teaches dental residents the latest techniques in the care of children. Dr. Trista is also a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at CWRU. In 2014,2015 and 2016, Dr. Trista has been voted by her peers as a Top Dentist as referenced in the Cleveland Magazine.
Dr. Trista and her husband Dr. Seth Greenfield live in Solon with their two children. She enjoys volunteering for her children's activities and is on the Membership Committee for The Temple Tifereth Israel.
- Case Western Reserve University - Bachelors of Arts in Biochemistry and Chemistry
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry - Doctor of Dental Surgery
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital - General Practice Residency
- Veteran's Administration Hospital - Geriatric Dental Residency
- Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital/Case Dental School- Pediatric Dental Residency
Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatric Dentistry
- Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine/ Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital
Hospital Affiliations/ Medical Staff
- Cleveland Clinic Department of Plastic Surgery, Craniofacial Team
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Greater Cleveland Dental Association
- Cleveland Pediatric Dental Study CLub
- Cedar Study Club
- Heights Study Cub